ADVERTISEMENT

Glenvar @ Radford

Region C Fan

VaPreps Rookie
Feb 19, 2004
Thoughts?

Glenvar appears to be rolling. They have a very good throwing mobile Quarterback, 2-3 Running Backs and a host of receivers. They have been dominant on the ground and through the air. What has impressed me most this year though is their defense. They’ve allowed 1 score on a busted play in the Blacksburg game if memory serves.

Glenvar is coming off a bye week though and Radford is coming off a tough loss to Allegheny.

My take: If Glenvar comes out early and scores often they win. However, if they take the first half off which I have seen them do in previous years after a bye week then this game may be closer than anticipated.

Prediction: Glenvar 35 Radford 7

I'm hopeful Radford can make it closer and hang around to the 4th and have a chance. Glenvar is very good and I favor them, but hopeful we have a chance. Glenvars is 4 and 0. The combined record of those 4 schools is 1 win and 15 losses. But, Glenvr handled business the way it was suppose to and dominated all 4 without question. Raytown is young, but very talented, but very raw. We are improving significantly though. We played ok at Alleghany. That Alleghany team is legit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT