ADVERTISEMENT

Goochland vs Strasburg

No. Strasburg has a limited passing game, and when they run, they like to give it to their fullback between the tackles. Goochland's defense should be able to shut both down. Strasburg's defense can be quick to the ball, but isn't the biggest or strongest.

Being a Strasburg fan. They have a pretty decent rushing game, passing game is hit or miss. Josh Pritchett and Austin Miller anchor the rushing attack and qb Ethan Duckworth can run as well. Pritchett is a brusier at fullback and is a load to tackle. He runs behind his pads very well.Defense is the same way it is hit or miss on any given night. I think it could be a close game if Strasburg can control the clock with the running game. Goochland looks like the class of 2A East. I do not know a lot about them except their defense form the stats I have seen is a great defense. I give Goochland the win by 14 just because I have no clue which Strasburg team is going to show up.

I certainly pull for the BRD teams but I think Clarke and Central are the only teams with real chances of advancing this week.

Strasburg has done much better than I thought they would at the beginning of the year but Goochland is a different beast.

Reactions: ClarkeFan83
It's tough to win in the Dog Pound. Strasburg hasn't seen this type of animal. Goochland's defense is top notch.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT