ADVERTISEMENT

Graham 48 Union 13 Final nm

Graham dominated at the line of scrimmage. Lineplay for Graham on both sides really controlled this game Major D-1 commit Bradshaw only got 3 or 4 touches. Graham didnt need him. He was basically a decoy drawing 2 defenders. That is good news for Graham. Teams will have to account for both the running game and Bradshaw and others in the passing game. Union couldnt stop the run. 300 plus yards rushing during the game for Graham, 20 first downs. Graham played ball control today and did it well.

Graham dominated at the line of scrimmage. Lineplay for Graham on both sides really controlled this game Major D-1 commit Bradshaw only got 3 or 4 touches. Graham didnt need him. He was basically a decoy drawing 2 defenders. That is good news for Graham. Teams will have to account for both the running game and Bradshaw and others in the passing game. Union couldnt stop the run. 300 plus yards rushing during the game for Graham, 20 first downs. Graham played ball control today and did it well.
Commit?

Where did he commit too?

I said on one of these threads about the G-Men a few weeks ago that no one would get within 3 scores of them the rest of the way. I'm always wrong, hoping I get lucky😂

• Haha
Reactions: oldfool2
Commit?

Where did he commit too?
Not committed yet. What many thought was a two horse race with Notre Dame and UVA is probably a 4 horse race. Vanda is in the mix and even though late to the party, VA Tech is heavily in the mix, and any negative feelings about a late offer from Tech are likely gone because the culprit of ignorance (Fudumbdumb) is no longer there.

I said on one of these threads about the G-Men a few weeks ago that no one would get within 3 scores of them the rest of the way. I'm always wrong, hoping I get lucky😂
I hope you’re right, lol! Graham’s defense is solid & offense has so many options but I believe they lost one of their starters due to an injury from the game with Union. I hate to see any player from any team have a season ending injury especially in the playoffs.

Union's Defensive Coordinator made it very easy for Graham's offense. He made ZERO attempts to change his defense to adjust to Graham's running game. It was probably the most embarrassing thing I have ever seen. How do you legitimately think you can run a 3 man front in HS football against a team that is running the ball down your throat?

Graham will not have the same courtesy from Ridgeview next week. The RV coaches are very good at making 2nd half adjustments. If it's a close game going into the half, watch out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT