ADVERTISEMENT

Grayson/Floyd score?

Final Grayson 10 Floyd County 2. All is back to normal in region C baseball. Glenvar and Grayson County are top dogs again. Should be a good final Friday. Both teams looked sharp today. They were the best 2 teams on this day. Chilhowie and Floyd both hurt there cause with errors. I believe Chilhowie had 7 in their game and Floyd had at least 5 in the 2nd game and scorer could have given them a couple more. It was pretty sloppy baseball at James River by the 2 losing teams.

Yup, ever since the early 90's... Region C was Grayson County and Glenvar top dogs. Grayson won state in 97 and was runner up in state in what, 06 and 07.. I would like to see them get back there. I don't know as much about Glenvar but I know they are always good.

Glenvar lost 4 district games this year 1 to Auburn early in the district season, both games to Floyd County( I believe the Lewis kid pitched both games for Floyd) and a loss to Radford with Drew Cox and Charlie Morris spliting time on the mound. They also played a pretty tough none district. Looks like they are hot at the right time again. Fundamentally very sound as always, don't see them beat themselves much. Have watched these guys play for several seasons and this is not always the most talented team, but they are very well coached.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT