ADVERTISEMENT

Gretna vs Chatham

oldfool2

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Nov 17, 2019
Is this game stil scheduled for tonight 11/2 ? Also, what was final score of Floyd vs Alleghany last night?

Does it still look like Gretna will come to Appo next Friday night?

Gretna beat Chatham 21-0
Final score was 20-0. On Gretna's final XP the kicker either missed the ball or the holder bobbled it. I couldn't figure out what happened. Gretna only had 20-22 players. Seemed to be missing a few guys but still played. Chatham looked completely out of sync and didn't play well. They haven't played well since the first half against Appomattox.

Reactions: Raiders Radio
Final score was 20-0. On Gretna's final XP the kicker either missed the ball or the holder bobbled it. I couldn't figure out what happened. Gretna only had 20-22 players. Seemed to be missing a few guys but still played. Chatham looked completely out of sync and didn't play well. They haven't played well since the first half against Appomattox.
Appomattox came out flat against chatham which may have boosted the Chatham players up a few notches.

They played well in that half and were the aggressors.

Wasn't but 18 of them that could play. Have had ten injuries and went from 28-30 on sidelines that can be used to 18. These boys have fought their hearts out.

Reactions: 1976Hawk
Only one game to look at for your opponent next week. Gretna will be 7 headed to Appo. Only way that changes is if Carroll beats Floyd Friday night. They played once already to a close finish Floyd won in OT 20-18. If Floyd were to lose they would fall to 7 of course that is with Gretna winning against Nelson.

Reactions: oldfool2
Only one game to look at for your opponent next week. Gretna will be 7 headed to Appo. Only way that changes is if Carroll beats Floyd Friday night. They played once already to a close finish Floyd won in OT 20-18. If Floyd were to lose they would fall to 7 of course that is with Gretna winning against Nelson.
Will be pulling for the Hawks then and for Carroll. For nothing more than it would be nice to face a new team that we haven't played (or at least for 6+ years)

Will be pulling for the Hawks then and for Carroll. For nothing more than it would be nice to face a new team that we haven't played (or at least for 6+ years)
We need Heritage to beat Amherst friday night. Gretna winning would be nice too. Like you i want to play someone different.

Reactions: Bo Bob
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT