ADVERTISEMENT

Grundy vs Auburn updates here

14-6 Auburn after 1. Auburn doing a great job of denying Looney the ball

29-17, Auburn at the half. Eagles are playing great interior defense and Millirons has four 3's already.

After 3, Auburn leads 39-35. Grundy went on a 16-2 run in the last 4 minutes

63-51 Auburn Final. Good high school basketball game with a great atmosphere.

Auburn wasn’t going to let Cade beat them inside...and a tough game for McCoy.
Grundy just fell too far behind. Great game plan from Auburn and Millirons is the real deal. Grundy sure could have used Campbell that game.

Great season by Grundy and nothing to hang their heads about.

Reactions: kwhs95fan
Auburn wasn’t going to let Cade beat them inside...and a tough game for McCoy.
Grundy just fell too far behind. Great game plan from Auburn and Millirons is the real deal. Grundy sure could have used Campbell that game.

Great season by Grundy and nothing to hang their heads about.
Definitely nothing to hang their heads about. Auburn had a great gameplan. Grundy made a great comeback, but possibly wore themselves out in the process. I'm sure they are hurting now, but they will look back and remember this season for the rest of their lives

Reactions: uderricky
Definitely nothing to hang their heads about. Auburn had a great gameplan. Grundy made a great comeback, but possibly wore themselves out in the process. I'm sure they are hurting now, but they will look back and remember this season for the rest of their lives
Exactly what I was telling my buddy. They poured so much effort into the come back and they’re not a deep team. They were gassed at the end.

Reactions: kwhs95fan
watched the game on FB, with a size advantage i never saw looney go inside at all, he shot a lot of threes from the top of the key, he did crash a few boards but why he wasnt in the paint pounding it down their throats is a mystery, saw him get one D rebound and take it coast to coast for a layup, very impressive on that move

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT