ADVERTISEMENT

GW-0 PH-7 11:01 1st Q

GW-24 ph-20 1:04 left in the half ill say this with a coach worth anything we are destryoing this joke of a team

GW-24 ph-20 halftime our so called hack of a coach and the refs are what's making this any type of a game

Last edited:
All this talk about the game being over at halftime and it still seems to be in doubt. Oh right bad officials and piss poor coaching.
Maybe just maybe PH is better than you want to give credit for.
I am not at the game and the 2nd half may be a different game but how is it looking for the rb getting 200 yards?

No ph is as bad as i said you will see later when other GW fans get on and post this is all refs and coaching.

GW-31 ph-27 7:55 left in the 3rd amd to answer your question yep he has 200 but o hope and pray we see them at GW he wont do this twice

GW-37 ph-33 haha if I'm ph fan im taking these refs out for drinks please god give us ph in the playoffs lol 6:54 4thQ

Man Ill eat my crow the kid from ph is for real he had 250+ on us maybe 300+. I hope we get them again in the playoffs on our field and with better refs plus all the GW fans at the game tonight got to see just how bad a coach we reall have. Good luck to PH on the rest of the season.

And I will also say I was more than mad during these posts so for that I apologies. But when I say the refs had a hand in the way this game went I'm not lying and when I say that hack of a coach we have had a big part in how it went I wasn't lying. But I take nothing away from Humphrey kids a beast he did his job with a better team around him they would be very hard to deal with.

WOW I think you lost credibility tonight. Just admit that PH played well but your still won and that is a sign of a good team. To take a teams best punch and still win. Blaming refs makes you look weak.

WOW I think you lost credibility tonight. Just admit that PH played well but your still won and that is a sign of a good team. To take a teams best punch and still win. Blaming refs makes you look weak.
I do think in the post right above you I sad many of my posts before that point was pure anger and I apologized for that. And yes they played very well and caught us completely with our pants down good on them for it. But trust me I am not the only GW fan who will tell you that was one of the worst called game I've ever seen. So yes I was wrong I 'am man enough to admit that but I am sticking to my statement if we see them again at GW I think we will win by a big margin. Plus we need a new coach that guy has no clue how to use the players it was our talent that won that game. Congrats to Humphrey on a great game I take nothing away from him and as a GW fan I'm glad to walk away with a win.

That bad huh? I believe just about every team GW has played you said similar things. Yet you say they play a tough schedule? Which is it?
Yes I have said similar things that's why its called my thoughts so I'm going to give the good and the bad of every team in this case I was wrong. I have the right to post my opinion just like anyone else. Here let me explain it again so you get it buddy :) I said we play a very tough out of district schedule and we do and I assume you are talking about when I said that 80% of our schedule is better than burtons and it is! Like i said then most go off of records right? Ok in that case GW has seen a 6-2 Radford a 6-2 Honaker a 6-2 NW a 6-2 PH and still have RR who should be 7-2 when that game comes oh and we played Galax who I promise you would beat burton. And to get back to your similar things line when I post my thought you know those aren't the gospel right? Ok cool since thats out of the way when I'm giving MY thought not GW's fan base thoughts or anyone else for that matter I'm going to say what I think is good and bad about every team we play so I've probably said something bad about every team we have played. Hope this helps buddy :)

Last edited:
Good deal lol the rest of this season is really shaping up to make for some really good games in the playoffs.

How long a drive to Burton from Galax? LOL! Looks like Galax will be about 10 th. seed
Maybe 8th

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT