ADVERTISEMENT

GW 28 Liberty-Bealton 6 Halftime

Liberty Bealeton is a different team when Walters is on the field. He's a stud. Gotta think they'd have 2 or 3 more wins if he's healthy all year. I mean he led them all the way to the state semi's last year. Heck of a player.

I definitely would make that trip. Hopefully the Danville administrators will push for it because the traffic is horrific in Loudoun County
I agree. Hopefully the team can leave Friday and stay the night in Warrenton or somewhere closer and play the game Saturday afternoon. Doubt it happens but I would certainly be happy if it did lol

Yeah Champe isn't far from Warrenton right up 15 to Aldie. Would be a smart idea but it will most likely be played Friday at 7

Hopefully it will be Saturday !

IF Champe wants the mother of all gates they will play the game on Saturday. IF they want the overwhelming homefield advantage they will schedule the game Friday night.

I suspect they will go with Friday night.

Anything is possible though; last year Loudoun Valley had a 3A playoff game on a Saturday.

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
Liberty Bealeton is a different team when Walters is on the field. He's a stud. Gotta think they'd have 2 or 3 more wins if he's healthy all year. I mean he led them all the way to the state semi's last year. Heck of a player.
Yes...he is good, BUT that O-line is what led them all the way to the state semi's, and that line isn't coming back

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT