ADVERTISEMENT

GW Danville ‘15 Malik Clements

Malik is an outstanding guy. I’d put 5 years of my salary up for anyone who can truly say otherwise. Clean cut, respectful, humble, ALWAYS positive.. He’s just a pure great guy. I spoke to him back in August during the GW/Heritage scrimmage but we didn’t talk football (I figured he didn’t want to talk about the Detroit Lion situation since he wasn’t at Training Camp). Malik will be successful no matter what he decides to do. He’s a hell of football player and I look for him to do big things in Edmonton.

Malik is an outstanding guy. I’d put 5 years of my salary up for anyone who can truly say otherwise. Clean cut, respectful, humble, ALWAYS positive.. He’s just a pure great guy. I spoke to him back in August during the GW/Heritage scrimmage but we didn’t talk football (I figured he didn’t want to talk about the Detroit Lion situation since he wasn’t at Training Camp). Malik will be successful no matter what he decides to do. He’s a hell of football player and I look for him to do big things in Edmonton.
He’s got a set in stone backup plan too!

Reactions: iDidntGetBanned
He’s got a set in stone backup plan too!
Dentist or something in the medical field I believe. I met Malik my senior year in high school, he was a freshman at Hargrave and you could tell how much more gifted he was than the other kids in Danville on the field and on the basketball court. We often mention the Edmunds’ Brothers (and rightfully so) but Malik is definitely up there as well, talent wise!

Dentist or something in the medical field I believe. I met Malik my senior year in high school, he was a freshman at Hargrave and you could tell how much more gifted he was than the other kids in Danville on the field and on the basketball court. We often mention the Edmunds’ Brothers (and rightfully so) but Malik is definitely up there as well, talent wise!
He’s in NC as a Orthodontist right now.

Reactions: iDidntGetBanned
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT