ADVERTISEMENT

GW Danville

@blackknight_pride Do you have your Preseason Top Ten yet? I just like seeing yours! Mine would way off

Naming a preseason #1 is tough this year lol, so many teams lose so much.
Right now, here would be mine:

1. Lake Taylor (just because they're defending champs, but again they lose their main guys)
2. Huguenot
3. Deep Creek
4. Jefferson Forest
5. GW Danville
6. Louisa County
7. Heritage (Newport News)
8. Loudoun Valley
9. Monacan
10. John Handley
HM: Lafayette, Charlottesville, Millbrook, Grafton, EC Glass

Naming a preseason #1 is tough this year lol, so many teams lose so much.
Right now, here would be mine:

1. Lake Taylor (just because they're defending champs, but again they lose their main guys)
2. Huguenot
3. Deep Creek
4. Jefferson Forest
5. GW Danville
6. Louisa County
7. Heritage (Newport News)
8. Loudoun Valley
9. Monacan
10. John Handley
HM: Lafayette, Charlottesville, Millbrook, Grafton, EC Glass

Look out for my Chiefs... they may surprise a few folks this year!

Reactions: blackknight_pride
Congrats to the Vikes
1f4aa.png
1f4af.png
1f3c0.png
1f947.png
1f3c6.png

Champions of the Bobcat Classic Tournament in Greensboro NC!

They beat St. Paul’s from Baltimore, MD 64-27 in the Championship game!

Shout out to @TrentDawson9 selected Tourney MVP

Looks like for now GW rank #1 Class 4A

Look out for my Chiefs! They are young and hungry. We might just have the best player in 4a. We will be battle tested with 2 very hard games this next week against James River and Bird who are going to be major players in the 5a and 6a race. Should be exciting, I think Louisa has a few ball players as well. I talked to DSH last night and he thinks GW will go 20-0 in the reg season but he mentioned their schedule was light. GW is a whale of a basketball school though so no matter what they are a good squad.

Look out for my Chiefs! They are young and hungry. We might just have the best player in 4a. We will be battle tested with 2 very hard games this next week against James River and Bird who are going to be major players in the 5a and 6a race. Should be exciting, I think Louisa has a few ball players as well. I talked to DSH last night and he thinks GW will go 20-0 in the reg season but he mentioned their schedule was light. GW is a whale of a basketball school though so no matter what they are a good squad.
Yeah I think our schedule is light! I will be on the lookout for your Chiefs. I also spoke with DSH about our team. Let’s see how we look against some tough competition being ranked 1 means nothing to me I want to see how we finish this season!

I agree that their schedule is week. They will be battle tested when they play regional games. Franklin Co and Martinsville have been great test in the past but this yr FC has only won 1 game and Martinsville looks to be a solid Div 2 team.

Reactions: Lewis918777
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT