ADVERTISEMENT

GW Fans

623a1cb97470a.image.jpg

Reactions: BoKnowsSports
GW will be one of the nicest facilities in the state. Not many have the stadium with the view that it does. I SAID IT, the stadium will be better than Salem’s once the track is laid down, painted and given some TLC. The gym has an old school vibe and with more seats, it’ll be up there with Franklin County, PH and Fleming. The new track will rejuvenate the track program. Just awesome all the way around for the city.

GW will be one of the nicest facilities in the state. Not many have the stadium with the view that it does. I SAID IT, the stadium will be better than Salem’s once the track is laid down, painted and given some TLC. The gym has an old school vibe and with more seats, it’ll be up there with Franklin County, PH and Fleming. The new track will rejuvenate the track program. Just awesome all the way around for the city.
GW and Galileo (who will move into the Langston school building) will benefit from this track. Would be a great location for a Southside Track Classic. You got all 4 county schools, plus the Piedmont District schools, and then others would come down. It would make a good amount of money for the area. Also with Averett starting an Indoor and Outdoor Track program, it would be a great chance to recruit.

GW and Galileo (who will move into the Langston school building) will benefit from this track. Would be a great location for a Southside Track Classic. You got all 4 county schools, plus the Piedmont District schools, and then others would come down. It would make a good amount of money for the area. Also with Averett starting an Indoor and Outdoor Track program, it would be a great chance to recruit.
I’m looking for Averett to do what Emory and Henry did and jumping ship to D2 soon. Talk about putting Danville on another level.

Reactions: MascotMemorizer
They still got a little time to do that. Averett is now just getting ready to join the ODAC in 2022, replacing Emory and Henry's vacant conference spot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT