ADVERTISEMENT

GW @ Halifax

Sep 7, 2019
The winner will play next Friday at Averett University to face Millbrook, and the loser will have to travel 250 miles north to face Loudoun County. This game has been talked up as one of the biggest games in Halifax's history, so I'd suggest any attendees to come early to secure a seat.

The winner will play next Friday at Averett University to face Millbrook, and the loser will have to travel 250 miles north to face Loudoun County. This game has been talked up as one of the biggest games in Halifax's history, so I'd suggest any attendees to come early to secure a seat.
I heard Averett was booked. Should GW win they would have to play at Halifax again next Friday.

Where would Halifax play if they win and Averett is booked?
No idea. I heard last year it was either Averett or at Glass. May be Dan River too but I think it would be too small. I’d love to have it at the Vines Center at Liberty if we could but they’d most likely be booked too

Either way, both teams will most likely be playing each other again in the state semis. Looking ahead, both teams will win their prospective matchups against both of those teams. That's my prediction. Same thing happened last year with GW and JF.

Yeah it was confirmed that they will be playing at Heritage, but the time (Probably @7 to allow travel time for both parties) hasn’t been confirmed yet. They was waiting to see how the Glass-Pulaski game was to play out, but after Pulaski’s win the doubleheader won’t be a problem.

We have to travel 4.5 hours for the first round of states again :mad::mad: Loudon gets to play in there own county. Why can’t we just meet in the middle?!

We have to travel 4.5 hours for the first round of states again :mad::mad: Loudon gets to play in there own county. Why can’t we just meet in the middle?!
GW has to close games out. 2nd blown lead in the 4th quarter in a row in the Region Championship. We’d be playing at Halifax or Bassett this weekend had we played smarter. Luckily, GW plays well in the state quarters. I think we will be fine Friday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT