ADVERTISEMENT

GW vs Radford thoughts

G MASTER BLASTER W

VaPreps All District
Aug 30, 2012
GW is going to be looking for revenge and thankfully we have the team for it. Now even with Radford losing Grant and Finley an amazing duo. They still have weapons and speed but from everything I've seen they don't have much size or depth. #8 DJ Baylor is a threat and #10 Elijah Duncan seems to be a nice match for Baylor. #28 Markell Thompson can get out and block but not to fast. Now with that said I just don't see how the Bobcats can keep up with this year's GW team. We are bigger,faster,stronger,deeper and more experienced. Now GW needs a little work in the secondary other than that we are season ready. We start 5 score anywhere anytime players #7 EJ Horton #15 Booger Owens #19 Walker Nowers #22 Jordan Harbor and the biggest threat we have #21 Markell Moss and we have #8 Deacon Beamer to get the ball to all of these weapons. I just don't see how radford will be able to contain everything we have to hit em with. If Markell Moss hits a hole or gets to the edge it's time to stop and watch him run. With everything said this game should be close for a Q maybe 2 but once our size and depth start to wear on the Bobcats we will pull away. GW will repay the favor from last season so you know I gotta go with MY MAROONS GW-56 Rad-14

I think Radford may hang around for a half just off of emotions but in the end I'm gonna take GW 49-17 and not only win this game but to win the 1A State Championship

Reactions: G MASTER BLASTER W
Blaster, I think you pretty well got it right on this one. GW does have several edges over the Cats,
But it is played in Radford, which may be Radford's only edge. Radford lost a lot of very skilled
Players, and it showed in their pre-season game when they got plummeted. But never count
Them out of this rivalry.
GW should cruise in this one, and it may get ugly early for Radford. GW just has to many horses
For Radford to do much damage. GW by 28 or more. Radford may hang around for a while, but
GW will take this one home.

Reactions: G MASTER BLASTER W
This team can do very special things if they play like a team and not a lot of extremely talented individuals. I think sadly there is a possibility of them sleeping on a team and getting caught . But every season that happens it wakes us up and we player smash mouth football the rest of the way. Blessings in disguise 2002 we got caught by Radford 26-21 week 2 and didn't get beat again. 2012 we got caught by Floyd 28-24 in week 4 and didn't get beat again. I'll say this if this train gets rolling it's going to be hard to stop.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT