ADVERTISEMENT

Hail Mary from Centreville. How in the world?

T

TBone

Curious how that last minute bomb thrown by CVille in thr chip was caught. Was O. Lakes not expecting that?

Joe Ferrick does not get enough credit, he did a good job in that game. Tutt dropped one and the TE missed a TD in overtime. I was in end zone and threw a perfect ball..

Cville has had that play dialed to Tutt for the past two seasons. They waited to call that play at just the right time in the state title game, Ferrick threw a perfect ball and Tutt burned OL secondary.

That thing had a laser behind it, I saw it on a highlight reel and it was definitely in the air!

Originally posted by TBone:
Curious how that last minute bomb thrown by CVille in thr chip was caught. Was O. Lakes not expecting that?
From what I remember about the play I think that the corner got frozen by the QB scramble.

Originally posted by airbone: Joe Ferrick does not get enough credit, he did a good job in that game. Tutt dropped one and the TE missed a TD in overtime. I was in end zone and threw a perfect ball..

This post was edited on 12/30 2:29 PM by CantBeatEm

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT