ADVERTISEMENT

Halftime Millbrook 32 James Wood 20 nm

Millbrook 69 James Wood 53 Final 1 edit

Millbrook 11-2 JW 7-2 Both teams are scheduled to play tomorrow. Millbrook plays Turner Ashby at 3:45 at home and JW will also be at home against SVCA starting at 7.
This post was edited on 1/10 10:14 PM by Bluetree

Woodgrove 69 Loudoun Valley 39 Final

Woodgrove 11-0 and Millbrook 11-2 are at the top of the Conference 21 standings. If these two can keep on this pace for the rest of the regular season they should meet in the Conference final. The two teams that do get to the Conference 21 final will move on to the regional tournament.

Just got my game update from a good AAU coach, he reported Millbrook took the girls out in the hayfield and gave them a good old fashion butt whipping. Reed , Cook & Cain shot the JW girls out the gym. Millbrook controlled the game and JW was just happy not to get beat by 20. The little point guard played well for JW and the (I don't like to use color) but the other girl played ok but is over hyped she can't shoot.
Millbrook is starting to play good ball and has a tuff game tomorrow. I predict a Millbrook win but close.
James Wood plays SVCA and I predict they loose by 4. That's right I said it SVCA beats a public school

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT