ADVERTISEMENT

Halftime Millbrook 33 Sherando 12

Bluetree

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Dec 19, 2012
Millbrook outscored Sherando 19-4 in the 2nd Qt. MB Cook 10 Reed 6. Sherando was 4-32 FG.
This post was edited on 1/8 6:50 PM by Bluetree

Millbrook 65 Sherando 27 Final

Millbrook 10-2 will be at James Wood Friday night. Sherando 6-4 will be at home against Skyline also Friday night both start at 6. Millbrook leading scores were Brenna Cook 19 and Lauren Reed 13.
This post was edited on 1/8 8:53 PM by Bluetree

Ok I was front row watching this game which I told everyone the Xmas championship that Sherando won was bullsh$$. Millbrook dominated this game and Sherando should have stayed over in the hayfields. Cook played a good game and Reed played ok, By noway a Div 1 player right now. I would give Cook a Div 2 bench player and Div 3 starter. I thought Reed would show more since they fired her dad from coaching the warriors. sherandos girls looked out matched, overrated, scared and less skilled. Millbrook is good but not a powerhouse like the past. The game was sloppy and refs let a lot go. Sherando fans like I told you take that Xmas trophy put it in the trophy case because that's the only trophy you will get this year unless they give out the sportsmanship because the ladies and fans kept your cool while you took that butt whipping. Don't feel bad it was only 39 points remember Firecracker took a 50 and 75 point butt kicking which he had to go get stitches from pulling coach sanders boot out of his butt crack. Good news for the lady judges we got a team we can beat.
Interesting sitting a few feet from me was Firecracker Reed on the Sherando side, was it because he was rubbing it in to the Sherando fans and admin or he got issues at Millbrook or both!!!!! I heard him make a comment about three girls with him stating the future of millbrook. Has he taken over the recruiting at millbrook.

You can take this to the bank.....no Div 1 player was at that game and neither team will win state championship. The Robinson kid from Handley is only Div 1 player in area just because of her size and athletic ability.

Hammie the lady pioneers took the warrior spear and put it where the sun doesn't shine.....and that's the bottom line cause big baller said so....

ADVERTISEMENT