ADVERTISEMENT

Halftime scores

Amherst should be winning by 2 TD instead have turned the ball over twice, once in the 2 yard line instead Dominom scores
Yes I am mad no excuse for their play tonight. Dominion did not cause any of it. 4 turnovers within the 5 yard line. One was a fumble scoring. TD, no discipline at all, penalties, something needs to change

Agreed. Poor job of finishing. Dominion took advantage and just made more plays. Amherst will have a long time on the bus to be mad at themselves for this one. Dominion and Woodgrove who acted like a #1 seed.

I'm sick to my stomach right now. Amherst is killing me!
Killed you, it is no excuse for what happened tonight. 5 turnovers within the 5 yard line . Not the same team that started the session. They should be winning by 3 TD instead it's the opposite. Unbelievable, no discipline, it doesn't matter because they would get killed by Woodgrove. I'm sorry to be so harsh, I love the Lancers but something isn't clicking and turnovers and penalties killed them. It is frustrating to end the season like that. One turnover in the endzone should have been a Td

Yes I am mad no excuse for their play tonight. Dominion did not cause any of it. 4 turnovers within the 5 yard line. One was a fumble scoring. TD, no discipline at all, penalties, something needs to change
No Salem rematch....

Teams change during the season. Some get better, others stay the same or even digress. Salem has gotten better. Sorry to hear that Amherst has not. Thought Amherst would win. Hoping they would knock Woodgrove off.

Teams change during the season. Some get better, others stay the same or even digress. Salem has gotten better. Sorry to hear that Amherst has not. Thought Amherst would win. Hoping they would knock Woodgrove off.
They were the better team tonight, hard to believe, but 5 turnovers by their own fault. One was in the endzone which should have been Amherst up 28 to 21 but instead they scored and then it went down hill from there. 4 turnovers within the 3 yard line, no excuse

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT