ADVERTISEMENT

Hamspear where's your explanation?

anon_vu6vqwsr4nf3b

VaPreps All Region
Aug 28, 2005
Still waiting for you to explain how Lake Taylor plays undisciplined assignment football and how you have access to so much video besides highlights of them.

You ignored me earlier in the year. You should go back to doing that. You dug your grave ,now you lay in it. good luck next year. Have a Merry Christmas.

Boo hoo, yeah you're still on ignore, but I just had to click on "show message" next to your name after I saw Devils responding to you. Fact is, you have no explanation and just wanted to spout nonsense to get a rouse out of Devils. You've seen nothing more than YouTube highlights and don't know what assignment football looks like if a coach was sitting with you explaining it to you. Merry Christmas to you, too.

This post was edited on 12/12 12:02 PM by HoosFan05

LMAO says the master football team evaluator!...
happy0007.r191677.gif

Thanks for proving you can't explain your crap about LT. You conveniently ignored Devils calling you out on it, too.

Lets just put it this way hoos, nobody is calling anyone out. I very wise Football mind recently told me that if LT players were coached and played disciplined football like Salem , or lets Say Tuscarora, or even Dinwiddie. They could be one of the best teams of all time. not my words, but from a very respected source, and I agree with him. Wasnt insulting anyone, or calling anyone out, just making a observation. Now go to Wendys and get Devils lunch for him , he told me he is waiting for it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT