ADVERTISEMENT

Handley has a new coach

hamspear

VaPreps All Region
Gold Member
Nov 3, 2009
Arrowhead stadium
I will post it in two hours from now , don’t want to steal the thunder from the Judges faithful. I actually think they made a excellent choice, if he has the time to do the job , and put the time in.

Got the lowdown it will be Dan Jones Handley standout Football player in 03 and 04 , think I got the years correct . He was a very good player , and also led the Girls tennis team to some good years. Good luck ! Dan Jones , plenty of talent . Just in case my info is shady, I reserve the right to say my info received was not correct. Pretty sure it’s correct though.

Well, I said if my info wasn’t exactly correct, I reserved the right for corrections . Even gave the Handley people like yourself to make your own announcement . I know Dan Jones from the business world , not the very little he has done at Handley since his playing years. Relax bro, no need to get uptight , of you got something to post , then open your big fat mouth and do it cupcake.

He's been coaching football at Handley for 15 years. I figured your information was so far off I would let you know. I'm no cupcake and I don't open my big fat mouth unless I know what I'm talking about. It's been known for over a week that Jones got the coaching job...It's not breaking news!

Obviously it is since nobody on here knew about it, chill out guy, geez

Would love to see the Judges rise back up and be a contender, only time will tell I guess

Reactions: ClarkeFan83
Obviously it is since nobody on here knew about it, chill out guy, geez

Would love to see the Judges rise back up and be a contender, only time will tell I guess
It was only reported in the Winchester Star yesterday. If the Handley faithful knew about it but didn't report it, that's their problem. Some people just like to be contrary for the dumbest of reasons. I noticed that his original post isn't up anymore. Wonder why.:rolleyes:

Hey Clarkefan, Dinwiddie's Principal was born and raised in Clarke County. We were talking about the area tonight. What's the name of the store in Berryville that has the pulley system to send the money up to the mezzanine? Is it Pointers? He asked me your name, but of course he didn't know you. I told him you were a "come-here", not a native. He worked at Mt. Weather as a teenager, painting guard rails of all things. He knew of my kin folks up there, the Dorseys, but didn't know them personally.

Hey Clarkefan, Dinwiddie's Principal was born and raised in Clarke County. We were talking about the area tonight. What's the name of the store in Berryville that has the pulley system to send the money up to the mezzanine? Is it Pointers? He asked me your name, but of course he didn't know you. I told him you were a "come-here", not a native. He worked at Mt. Weather as a teenager, painting guard rails of all things. He knew of my kin folks up there, the Dorseys, but didn't know them personally.
There was a store called "Coiners" on Main Street in Berryville, just across from what was the old fire station. It has been closed for years, got renovated and is used for office space now. I don't know of the Dorseys. What's the Principal's name? My wife was born and raised here, so she'd probably know.

Reactions: DinwiddieProud
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT