ADVERTISEMENT

Handley Judges Football Coach

Yes in the mid to late 80’s.i am just going by what I have been told, feel about 75 percent comfortable with the info. Don’t think it would be right for me to say who it is, don’t want to take something away from the Handley people.

Is he a former player?

Yes in the mid to late 80’s.i am just going by what I have been told, feel about 75 percent comfortable with the info. Don’t think it would be right for me to say who it is, don’t want to take something away from the Handley people.
Understood, have a good feeling about it

Yeh I have a better feeling about one of the assistant coaches on board. Anyway wish Handley the best , to much talent there to not be way better.

Is he a good coach?
Never know who a good coach is gonna be, until they put in the time and win games . This will be a several year project, and it will take the Judges at least two or three years to catch up to Millbrook and Sherando.

Never know who a good coach is gonna be, until they put in the time and win games . This will be a several year project, and it will take the Judges at least two or three years to catch up to Millbrook and Sherando.
Coach Abell had one bad year which was his first year and after that, well the record speaks for itself

Yeh I have a better feeling about one of the assistant coaches on board. Anyway wish Handley the best , to much talent there to not be way better.
Yes Amherst has always had the athletes and talent

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT