ADVERTISEMENT

Hanover dominates Dinwiddie without Cheatham

Sep 7, 2015
Wire to wire victory. Score doesn't justify the game. Hanover controlled the game from kickoff. Trust me...they are jacked up to play LT. A lot of bad blood between the seniors on this team and LT. this is a hidden rivalry. Scrimmaged LT a few times past few years. I hope they are ready for a team that is hitting on all cylinders and has the best player (in my opinion) in the state coming back--Cheatham.

Cheetham is out 2 games I thought? I would have to say could be an interesting match up. Hanovers secondary is their weakness on defense with the offense Lake Taylor runs with he split back veer and not a spread team could be a good match up.

Last edited:
Wire to wire victory. Score doesn't justify the game. Hanover controlled the game from kickoff. Trust me...they are jacked up to play LT. A lot of bad blood between the seniors on this team and LT. this is a hidden rivalry. Scrimmaged LT a few times past few years. I hope they are ready for a team that is hitting on all cylinders and has the best player (in my opinion) in the state coming back--Cheatham.
As a Generals fan some would think I would argue your post, but I can't. Once again Dinwiddie struggled to contain the run and gave up a few long pass plays. Hanover's use of over the top help held Dinwiddie to its lowest point total of the year. Well done HAWKS. LT will be a challenge as they tackle a heck of a lot better than Dinwiddie and will be able to run the ball. Best of luck to both teams.

Kenny you were a hell of a LB at Hanover sir, but there is no hidden rivalry maybe from you guys end. Please don't think LT won't be ready you are mistaken. To be frank the 4 meetings haven't been close, but I expect Hanover to come out and play hard and you like Cheatham and I like Wayne Davis as the best player in the state.

I have seen both and it is like comparing Charles Woodson and Peyton Manning for the Heisman Trophy. Both are very very important players to their teams and you could argue one way or the other. Hard arguing who are the best players in the state when you have so many divisions.

Be careful for what you ask for...LT by 30

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT