ADVERTISEMENT

HELP PLEASE!

skynard1

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Oct 12, 2009
CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME WHY FOR TWO DAYS WHEN I CLICK ON TO THIS THREAD 4 A I GET THE POSTS FROM DECEMBER AND JANUARY RATHER THAN THE CURENT POSTS? ITS ONLY ON THIS ONE 4A! THE REST ARE OK! YOU MAY HAVE TO POST THE FIX ON ANOTHER POST RATHER THAN THIS ONE AS I AM NOT GETTING UP TO DATE ONES ON HERE?

CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME WHY FOR TWO DAYS WHEN I CLICK ON TO THIS THREAD 4 A I GET THE POSTS FROM DECEMBER AND JANUARY RATHER THAN THE CURENT POSTS? ITS ONLY ON THIS ONE 4A! THE REST ARE OK! YOU MAY HAVE TO POST THE FIX ON ANOTHER POST RATHER THAN THIS ONE AS I AM NOT GETTING UP TO DATE ONES ON HERE?

Don't know. Not seeing that problem and unable to replicate it.

Anyone else?

Don't have this problem either. Go to the internet settings on your browser and clear the cache. This may help.

Don't have this problem either. Go to the internet settings on your browser and clear the cache. This may help.
Seems to be ok this afternoon! puzzling to me why it was only on d4! thanks for your help.

You can sort the list by clicking on the titles in the black bar. This will sort Title, Start date, and etc. I bet you may of clicked on it and did not realize it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT