ADVERTISEMENT

Hey black knighhtneed info

3puttcharlie

VaPreps Varsity
Jul 31, 2013
I know Neale, casarez, Davis, poe, folley. Who else touches the ball???? Is the 430 PD pleasant good??? Thanks

Tre Durrett gets carries and is one of Neale's favorite targets. Mitchell Temple gets it sometimes, he does kick returns with Davis. #10 I believe. Also Tyree Carter is a speedy slot, #4. Pleasants is big but slow.

Last edited:
@3puttcharlie also for you...#12 Joe Von Storch is our kicker and he's REAL good, only XPs he's missed have been blocked and I think that's only 2, and he's only missed 1 FG this year as well. He can boot it on kickoffs. On defense, #7 Camden Brown, #14 Daimon Washington and #13 Isaiah Washington each have multiple picks on the season. Also huge parts of the offensive line are #52 Larry Henderson and #74 Trejon Bryant...also #72 Trevon Jackson, a lineman, is a big part of the team, he's a vocal leader. He had a one handed interception against Glass that was just incredible. #20 Jahsaan Bradford-Carter is one of the most reliable tacklers in the front seven. Maybe too much info LOL...but just in case you needed it here it is.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT