ADVERTISEMENT

Hey dinwiddee proud need some info

Threeputt, go to centraldistrictva.org our roster can be found there. Also if you look at the Dinwiddie vs. Denbigh, Dinwiddie vs. Smithfield game preview threads you can get all the info you may need.

Qb K'ymon "Peety" Pope
RB's Zyan Sturdivant, Joseph Tyree, Tyre Dalton
WR's K'vaughan Pope, Josiah Williams, T. Hawkins, C. Drumgoole and Robert Barlow.

If you need media information I will be glad to get it to you. Just let me know how.

Threeputt, go to centraldistrictva.org our roster can be found there. Also if you look at the Dinwiddie vs. Denbigh, Dinwiddie vs. Smithfield game preview threads you can get all the info you may need.

Qb K'ymon "Peety" Pope
RB's Zyan Sturdivant, Joseph Tyree, Tyre Dalton
WR's K'vaughan Pope, Josiah Williams, T. Hawkins, C. Drumgoole and Robert Barlow.

If you need media information I will be glad to get it to you. Just let me know how.
Bleeding navy thanks a bunch. You can reach me at shsradioron@aol.com

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
Bleeding navy thanks a bunch. You can reach me at shsradioron@aol.com

Okay, I will send you a media packet tomorrow with a roster, stats (2016 returning players and 2017), and significant facts.

I provide this information to the media outlets that attend our games. Just need to update our stats.

By the way, Pope will be fine. He did sit the majority of the game, but he remained in uniform and although he was in a bit of pain he could have returned if necessary.

This is going to be a very physical game. Two new quarterbacks and both teams have loaded backfields.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT