ADVERTISEMENT

Hey gang,

Thanks to everyone for their prayers and thoughts. My father is doing well after having 5 tumors removed from his intestines and 1 from his stomach. Things seem to okay; however, we are concerned about the one from the stomach. He lost his colon 15 years ago, so just hoping for the best. Cancer sucks!

The news for BN keeps getting worse and I sure could use a ton of prayers. Not sure if any of you remember Billy Labrie a talented guard for William Fleming in the early 1980's, but his wife Tammy (my aunt) was found lying in the floor of her home on Saturday in Roanoke County. She was rushed to the hospital and to date is unresponsive. She has three daughters. One daughter, Haley Deeds is an assistant principal at Cave Spring High School. Please keep them in your prayers as well. I have been tested this week and yet my faith remains strong. Thanks to each one of you.

The news for BN keeps getting worse and I sure could use a ton of prayers. Not sure if any of you remember Billy Labrie a talented guard for William Fleming in the early 1980's, but his wife Tammy (my aunt) was found lying in the floor of her home on Saturday in Roanoke County. She was rushed to the hospital and to date is unresponsive. She has three daughters. One daughter, Haley Deeds is an assistant principal at Cave Spring High School. Please keep them in your prayers as well. I have been tested this week and yet my faith remains strong. Thanks to each one of you.
This is devastating news Navy. I didn't realize Tammy was your aunt. Went to church with her and played softball with Haley. Prayers are certainly going up for your dad and Tammy.

Thanks everyone for supporting my best friend, Bleeding Navy. I know it means the world to him to have your thoughts and prayers.

This whole deal is just a reminder of what is actually important in life. We are all touched by situations on a regular basis. From what Navy is enduring, to gwb's wife fighting cancer, Mike's daily trials, the losses in the family of our buddy in Lord Botetourt, to the many more of you who have struggles that are unknown to the rest of us.

But, it's a comfort to have friends that truly care, express themselves in a way that helps us get through each day. Even something as simple and benign as this little forum gives us a chance to let each other know that we care. I count my blessing to be allowed to be part of this group. Thank you.

(But I'm still not rooting for Salem or Lake Taylor, or ....,) LOL!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT