ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Lafayette.

ChancellorFan

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Oct 20, 2001
I was at the game yesterday and sat on your side. Asked around trying to find you a couple times. Guess I should have said something on here in advance. Very good game, huge crowd and lots of energy!

I was at the game yesterday and sat on your side. Asked around trying to find you a couple times. Guess I should have said something on here in advance. Very good game, huge crowd and lots of energy!
Rats/ would have really liked meeting you. I always sit on the 50, top row , home or away. I still look like my photo- not airbrushed! Great crowd. There’s always next year right! (But my next years are getting fewer Andy Linn!!).

Well, we were close. I was on the top row about the 40. Probably the only one in the stands with a Chancellor hat on. Giving a lot of thought of going to the state game. It’s going to be a great one as well.

Well, we were close. I was on the top row about the 40. Probably the only one in the stands with a Chancellor hat on. Giving a lot of thought of going to the state game. It’s going to be a great one as well.
The final is a really tough one to call. Salem is on a roll and probably passes better than we do which is key because no one can run against Louisa but you can pass on them. Defensively, except for one very good Malik run we pretty much contained them in the 2nd half. Can Salem duplicate that from the start? If Salem has some size on the D line and linebackers, my heart is with Louisa but my head says Salem.

Reactions: one man
Rats/ would have really liked meeting you. I always sit on the 50, top row , home or away. I still look like my photo- not airbrushed! Great crowd. There’s always next year right! (But my next years are getting fewer Andy Linn!!).
I saw two older guys over there right on the 50, figured one of them were you!

Reactions: Lafayette
Lafayatte Salem is pretty big, we also have prob the best RB in Sw, Virginia that will just not go down, his stats show his productivity

Ramsey's numbers to date: 2083 yards on 181 carries (11.5 ypc) and 27 rushing TDs. He shared touches most of the season till back up RB got hurt for the season and he missed the first game of the season. If he was the premier back all season I would have aspected him to have 40 touchdowns. Maybe he would have broken rushing records in the state as well

Not sure but I’m thinking maybe you sat next to me on the away side? At the 40 on the fire breathing Lion side of the field. You moved at halftime? Could be wrong. Guy beside us had on Chancellor colors on.

I have the same feelings. I absolutely loved the smash mouth ball played by Louisa and Lafayette. I was laughing a little watching both teams line up sometimes and my count would put 22 in the box. Just straight out who has more power. What little
Not sure but I’m thinking maybe you sat next to me on the away side? At the 40 on the fire breathing Lion side of the field. You moved at halftime? Could be wrong. Guy beside us had on Chancellor colors on.

Well, sounds right except I didn’t move at half time.

Thats probably the fourth or fifth game I have seen at The Jungle. No where is there more community support or very good people. I say that having been to 67 different High School football stadiums in my day. The Chargers go to Louisa in 18 and I can't wait!

Reactions: anon_vu6vqwsr4nf3b
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT