ADVERTISEMENT

Hey TBone,

DinwiddieProud

VaPreps All State
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2013
Man, your Norcom Greyhounds lose 25 out of 42 players to graduation. Talk about rebuilding/reloading!

Good luck next year, I'm afraid you may need it.

By the way, Dinwidiie loses only four impact players to graduation. We also lose our kicker, but the rising senior kicker is as good, and may ultimately prove to be better, than the young man that is graduating.

I'm optimistic about next year.

DP, what up? My aunt told me Din was full of sophomores and freshmen this year, so I expect that horse to runI wild next year. I'm not sure how my boys will pan out, but I'm confident we'll be fine. I'd watch out for Wilson for sure, people might say I'm crazy, but this year's success showed me something.

I looked up Wilson on Max Preps. I see two problems that will hamper them.

The roster only listed 32 players. I know this may not be accurate, but that sure is a short roster.

But their biggest obstacle is their killer schedule. They may make the playoffs, but you just know they will be a low seed. And that is a tough way to go.

But, what the heck. You may have seen that #16 seed Waynesboro won two games in the playoffs. So anything can happen.

Yep, Dinnwiddie is YOUNG. Made it tough this year, but bodes well for then next couple of years. Also, Coach Mills is very high on Bryce Witt at QB. And Coach Mill's record on developing QB's is phenomenal.

I hope we get to play Norcom again next year. I missed the game this year. I was looking forward to seeing that terrific band. The only high school band that I have personally seen live, that was better than the Greyhounds was Salem. But both are unbelievable.

Stay safe over there. Are you getting to come home for Christmas?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT