ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Wikki,

DinwiddieProud

VaPreps All State
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2013
Send me an email if you don't mind. I want to get a recipe from you for my future son in law. I'll tell you about his cooking abilities when you write. Thanks. wcook2@verizon.com

I just copied and pasted what you have, so if you don't get it this time, not sure what happened. If you don't get it, I can put the recipe on here. I bet I know which one you want

Try just typing it in instead of cut and paste.

Yeah, might have something to do with a certain soup!

I did that as well. I will email it to you tomorrow. If you don't get it, I will put it on here. Everyone loves that soup. I made it this year for the state game and all of it went. People came looking for it this year because they heard about it last year. I make it for certain events as well and it is always a big hit. I am going to make it this year for one our football games and sell it to see how it goes.

I'm the big dummy. It is wcook2@verizon.net ( not .com). I do that all the time. Getting old Wikki, my brain is mush. FYI, this old body turns 61 tomorrow.

Happy Birthday Wayne!

I'll be turning 41 next month so looks like I'm 20 behind greatness.

Re: Happy Birthday Wayne!

You might be 20 behind something, but it sure ain't greatness.

happy0017.r191677.gif
Happy Birthday Tomorrow. Just sent email again

Got it. Thank you very much. I partied late into the night. Well..., I feel asleep watching TV at about 8:15. At my age, that IS a party!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT