ADVERTISEMENT

Highland Springs 45 Hanover 0 - End of 3rd Q (GAME STOPPED)

pizzzzza

VaPreps Hall of Famer
Nov 9, 2001
AT THE HALF: Highland Springs 35 Hanover 0.

58-yard TD pass for Springers as time expires.

Storms approaching.

running clock here in 2nd half.

Springers get a short field and score.

42-0 Highland Springs.

Highland Springs has scored on every drive but one. Springers haven't punted. 45-0. End 3Q. Still a running clock

Wow this was 45-0 and the game was stopped after the 3rd quarter due to lightning. Not to mention a running clock in the 2nd half bc it was 35 - ZAP at halftime. Can you say Massacre!! Disappointed that Hanover didn't have a better showing. I understand Highland Springs is good but this was on its way to being a 60+ to nothing score. Good Gawwwwd

Wow this was 45-0 and the game was stopped after the 3rd quarter due to lightning. Not to mention a running clock in the 2nd half bc it was 35 - ZAP at halftime. Can you say Massacre!! Disappointed that Hanover didn't have a better showing. I understand Highland Springs is good but this was on its way to being a 60+ to nothing score. Good Gawwwwd
This is why 757 getting hosed with pod system

Certainly think that lake taylor and lafayette are elite in D4... You'll have to help me with the other D4 teams in the 757 this year. D4 in the 804 is week except for the top 3-4 teams.. There are only a handful of D6 teams in the state. They should cut D5 in half and merge it with D6 and D4 dep on population. Half of the teams in D4 and D6 playoffs had losing records last year. That cant be good for anybody

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT