ADVERTISEMENT

Hill City Showdown

When was the last time Glass beat Heritage? Had to be a while right?

I dunno, don't follow either team. But the heritage guy has talked so much scrap that he deserves to have his family size crow. And saying they are team to beat, yes they are ask EC GLASS as they just beat them.

If i really kept up with 3a, I would have to say LB has to be favorite, as they beat Blacksburg who just put it on Salem

I dunno, don't follow either team. But the heritage guy has talked so much scrap that he deserves to have his family size crow. And saying they are team to beat, yes they are ask EC GLASS as they just beat them.

If i really kept up with 3a, I would have to say LB has to be favorite, as they beat Blacksburg who just put it on Salem
Pioneer just be talking smack. He don't mean no harm. Glass/Heritage is a great rivalry. Glad that Glass could get a win! Both teams will be tough outs come playoff time.

You don't keep up with 3a so don't speak on it. Lol We about to make a statement the rest of season. LB? Don't believe the hype.

Pioneer just be talking smack. He don't mean no harm. Glass/Heritage is a great rivalry. Glad that Glass could get a win! Both teams will be tough outs come playoff time.

Yes I know. But when you proclaim your team best ever after 2 games, you deserve it. I couldn't care less who wins 3a. But LB has to be favorite as of now

You don't keep up with 3a so don't speak on it. Lol We about to make a statement the rest of season. LB? Don't believe the hype.

Ahh, I dont follow it as closely as the team's around me, but I can speak on whatever I want. Just take your crow. Not troll and then not take it, I have been here A LOT longer than you.

So I shouldn't believe the hype on Lord Botetourt who beat a defending champion and the team who just put it on Salem, but I should believe your hype on Heritage.

Ok you convinced me, Heritage is going to beat everyone by 60 rest of year

Reactions: Chucksteel72
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT