ADVERTISEMENT

Honaker Coming to Radford?

Tigers not as strong this year as in the past few years, but still a very good, and well coached team. That kicker is very good! You better bring your a game. I see Radford as the favorite, but not by much maybe 7. Radford has more speed and experience. Radford's QB is very good, and he give them the edge on offense. Radford very quick on D. Special teams goes to the Tigers, and that kicker. Good 2nd round game. Turn overs and short field may be the difference maker for either squad.

If Radford is healthy and stay's healthy throughout the game and plays like they're capable of playing it think they win by a couple of scores. This is not a knock on Honaker but they lost a lot from last year and I think Radford's experience will be to much.

You are right MT Fan Radford health means everything. That's what happened in this game last year. Finley is returning kickoffs?? Still haven't figured that out yet... and hurts that already tender ankle and goes out the rest of the game. I think that swung the game in Honakers favor last year.

If Radford stays healthy, takes care of the ball, and gets pressure on our qb then it won't be close.

Honaker has a good team and can make a game out of it but they have to keep Grant in check and not let Finley get out and free spy all night. Now I do think if Radford can as you guys have said stay healthy and play the game they have all season they should take it i'll say Radford-38 Honaker-17

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT