ADVERTISEMENT

HonestJohn60

G MASTER BLASTER W

VaPreps All District
Aug 30, 2012
Look man you might feel as if I have some hatred for Hurley. But I assure you I do not have the upmost respect for that program. But as anyone on these boards will tell you I speak my mind honestly and I give my opinion honestly the things that I have said about Hurley are nothing more than my opinion. I have nothing but respect for you because you stand up for your team you defend your team no matter the opponent they face. From man to man I really do appreciate the fact that you stand up for your team as I do mine maybe we'll meet on the Gridiron sometime this year best of luck to Hurley.

Reactions: honestjohn60
Look man you might feel as if I have some hatred for Hurley. But I assure you I do not have the upmost respect for that program. But as anyone on these boards will tell you I speak my mind honestly and I give my opinion honestly the things that I have said about Hurley are nothing more than my opinion. I have nothing but respect for you because you stand up for your team you defend your team no matter the opponent they face. From man to man I really do appreciate the fact that you stand up for your team as I do mine maybe we'll meet on the Gridiron sometime this year best of luck to Hurley.
It would be nice to see George Wythe and Hurley meet this year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT