ADVERTISEMENT

How about 2a tonight?

It was 29-19 GW just before half and the Dogs just ran out of steam....and bodies. As deep and talented as the Eagles are, it'd be tough to convince me that the best player on the field tonight wasn't wearing red with a 4 sewn in on the front and back.

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
It was 29-19 GW just before half and the Dogs just ran out of steam....and bodies. As deep and talented as the Eagles are, it'd be tough to convince me that the best player on the field tonight wasn't wearing red with a 4 sewn in on the front and back.
Dawgs should make noise in the 2a playoffs with Nigel and Daysne! Best backfield in 2a!!

Nigel is a rb having to play qb. Hard to get thrown into that your sr year but he's giving it his best shot. Also, to piggyback on what Mayberry said, with 2 injuries in the 1st half last night the Dogs were down to 17 healthy varsity players in the 2nd half. The kids are dropping like flies. Graves is a man, he would get a head of steam up and it looked like the Dogs were trying to tackle a Toyota Tacoma. Also the Edmunds kid must have had 150 yards on like 3 carries. GW have alot of weapons on offense, in my opinion they won't be tested again until the playoffs. Can't imagine anybody staying within 2-3 TDs in the Piedmont.

Nigel is a rb having to play qb. Hard to get thrown into that your sr year but he's giving it his best shot. Also, to piggyback on what Mayberry said, with 2 injuries in the 1st half last night the Dogs were down to 17 healthy varsity players in the 2nd half. The kids are dropping like flies. Graves is a man, he would get a head of steam up and it looked like the Dogs were trying to tackle a Toyota Tacoma. Also the Edmunds kid must have had 150 yards on like 3 carries. GW have alot of weapons on offense, in my opinion they won't be tested again until the playoffs. Can't imagine anybody staying within 2-3 TDs in the Piedmont.
No disrespect to JF, but had Willie gotten some carries, I believe we score at least another TD. Should’ve, could’ve, would’ve...Edmunds is one of the best sophomores in the entire state!

He's quick to the hole. On that first long run he had, I think it really surprised him that Nigel ran him down from behind. They were really giving him grief on the sidelines for getting caught. But the next time, even though it was against the Dogs jv defense, he busted up the middle and was gone. GW just has an embarrassment of riches in the offensive backfield, they're going to score.

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
He's quick to the hole. On that first long run he had, I think it really surprised him that Nigel ran him down from behind. They were really giving him grief on the sidelines for getting caught. But the next time, even though it was against the Dogs jv defense, he busted up the middle and was gone. GW just has an embarrassment of riches in the offensive backfield, they're going to score.
BUT to Willie’s defense...Nigel is probably faster than anybody on GW’s team LOL. I heard Nigel ran a 4.38 40!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT