ADVERTISEMENT

How bout them boys from Danville

DanvilleSportsHead

VaPreps All District
Sep 24, 2014
North Danville, VA
Carlos Poole 169 on 9 carries..1 completion 1 TD...Sophomore sensation (understatement) Wesley Graves 167 2 scores. Shawn Watlington Jr. 1 catch, 1 TD... Navy, DP.. Add the D in anville. Hats off to the Lancers and their fans. Y’all are good sports. Nothing but love for that fan base! Next up!! Biggest game since when?? Help me out @Chuck Vipperman (GW) @Lewis918777 @tommythecpa coming next week against the 2x defending 4a champion Salem Spartans! DANVILLE TOUGH!!!!

Carlos Poole 169 on 9 carries..1 completion 1 TD...Sophomore sensation (understatement) Wesley Graves 167 2 scores. Shawn Watlington Jr. 1 catch, 1 TD... Navy, DP.. Add the D in anville. Hats off to the Lancers and their fans. Y’all are good sports. Nothing but love for that fan base! Next up!! Biggest game since when?? Help me out @Chuck Vipperman (GW) @Lewis918777 @tommythecpa coming next week against the 2x defending 4a champion Salem Spartans! DANVILLE TOUGH!!!!
Good luck to you and Danville rest of the way,Better team won.

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
@DanvilleSportsHead Hey man. So how did last nights crowd compare to that playoff game from 2012 you mentioned? I was very upset with the low turnout but not surprised. Place should be packed. I swear we used to have JV games with that many people when I played.

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
@DanvilleSportsHead Hey man. So how did last nights crowd compare to that playoff game from 2012 you mentioned? I was very upset with the low turnout but not surprised. Place should be packed. I swear we used to have JV games with that many people when I played.
Much better. A couple hundred. We needed to be louder tho. I think iyll be a bigger turnout next especially since the band will be back. In 2014 we had maybe 1k fans in Salem so I’d expect that to hopefully double or triple. Dan River is gone, Tunstall is gone, Gretna gone.. ALL of the the local teams are gone. Hopefully the community comes out and supports us. Salem will probably have a couple of thousand coming up.

Reactions: btowenatc
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT