ADVERTISEMENT

How bout them skins?!!

The Skins really are a QB away from being a contender. Would’ve been nice if Amari Cooper had signed with Washington in the offseason. Their defense is legit.

you cannot help yourself can you?
You of all people should be sensitive
as to how disrespectful that name was.

A lot of people still refer to them as the Skins. Can’t erase history.

LOL how dare you have an opinion that doesnt conform to those of the thought police.

Anyway, I'm so happy for the Skins! Long suffering franchise that deserves a little happiness for a change.

And Alex Smith is exactly who you want at QB right now. The team plays for him. And look at how their entire mentality has changed since he went under center. And best of all? He is grooming Haskins for the future as he did Mahomes and Kaepernick before, though SF screwed the pooch with that as well and should have kept him around for another season or so as a mentor. But SF does what they do best..which is screw things up ultimately.

Hope all is well dude, not sure we're going to see football in february but time will tell. Looks like a lot crazier things are about to start brewing, but once again time will tell. Stay safe.

LOL how dare you have an opinion that doesnt conform to those of the thought police.

Anyway, I'm so happy for the Skins! Long suffering franchise that deserves a little happiness for a change.

And Alex Smith is exactly who you want at QB right now. The team plays for him. And look at how their entire mentality has changed since he went under center. And best of all? He is grooming Haskins for the future as he did Mahomes and Kaepernick before, though SF screwed the pooch with that as well and should have kept him around for another season or so as a mentor. But SF does what they do best..which is screw things up ultimately.

Hope all is well dude, not sure we're going to see football in february but time will tell. Looks like a lot crazier things are about to start brewing, but once again time will tell. Stay safe.
What’s up bro. Happy for the team as well. That young defense has the chance to be as special as the Seattle teams of the 2010s. Chase Young, Payne, Sweat.. Those guys are nasty. When Rueben Foster and Landon Collins are back, they’ll have a top 3 defense in the league. You are right about Alex Smith. I hope they are patient with Haskins and even more important, Haskins is humbled and comes in and works to learn the system and gets better. I hope all is well with you and the family. Sucks that our puppet governor didn’t let our kids play in the fall. I have quite a few kids who absolutely needed this year.. We won’t see football in February so I’m prepping for fall 2021. Merry Christmas to you brother!

Reactions: PQMM
And Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones as well!

I do believe Haskins is showing humility and has shown it in the past. I remember last season a clip of him going over and asking his Oline what he could do better to help them. And to me that shows a desire to lead. He was put in an impossible situation with that joker Jay Gruden and it was obvious he is not ready for the starting role.. yet. But Alex is the man who can and will do everything he can to teach Haskins to be the consummate professional. I remember last week Smith scrambling for a first down vs. Dallas and the first person out to show their support was Haskins. So he's buying in. Does it guarantee success in the future? No, but he's being set up for the best situation he can ask for now, and deservedly so. My only gripe is Rivera was going to continue to go with Kyle freaking Allen and that dude sucks. Period.

I could see what is happening now with our state coming back in March sadly. Nothing has shocked me so far and I doubt anything will. It is rather fascinating to see the all around push back from all sides on the vaccine, but not surprising really. A sad situation for the kids. I'm not sure whats worse though, having a season and then getting royally shafted like Martinsburg did or just not having a season at all. I'd really have to be in the kids at Martinsburg shoes to decide on that. But wow, what a crock that was. I figure the NFL is going to try to pull the same type of nonsense using false positives to get the teams they love the most in the Super Bowl.. so expect Green Bay, New Orleans or Seattle vs. Pittsburgh since those 4 teams get 99.9% of the calls in their favor as it is lol.

What’s up bro. Happy for the team as well. That young defense has the chance to be as special as the Seattle teams of the 2010s. Chase Young, Payne, Sweat.. Those guys are nasty. When Rueben Foster and Landon Collins are back, they’ll have a top 3 defense in the league. You are right about Alex Smith. I hope they are patient with Haskins and even more important, Haskins is humbled and comes in and works to learn the system and gets better. I hope all is well with you and the family. Sucks that our puppet governor didn’t let our kids play in the fall. I have quite a few kids who absolutely needed this year.. We won’t see football in February so I’m prepping for fall 2021. Merry Christmas to you brother!

Unfortunately Haskins is going to find himself out of the league if he doesn't straighten up off the field. Celebrating after losing a game earlier this season is what caused him to lose his starting role and now these new allegations. Its too bad, like I say he's got a great mentor but he's gotta learn from him. Disappointing.

Okay, so much for that! Talk about flushing your career down the toilet.

Taylor Heinicke.. hey @iDidntGetBanned isn't he from your favorite university?? ha
Haskins has a lot of growing up to do. I made a lot of dumbazz decisions when I was 22 and I’m lucky I got a chance or two to fix em... With that being said, this kid is down to his last strike. He needs to leave Washington. It’s apparent that he’s had a silver spoon for a long time and he’s still hanging around with the same people he grew up with in the same environment. You can’t grow like that. I wish him the best. Seems to be a decent kid, just needs to get his $hit together!

Happy New Year brother! Hope all is well in NoVA!

Haskins has a lot of growing up to do. I made a lot of dumbazz decisions when I was 22 and I’m lucky I got a chance or two to fix em... With that being said, this kid is down to his last strike. He needs to leave Washington. It’s apparent that he’s had a silver spoon for a long time and he’s still hanging around with the same people he grew up with in the same environment. You can’t grow like that. I wish him the best. Seems to be a decent kid, just needs to get his $hit together!

Happy New Year brother! Hope all is well in NoVA!

I hope you and your loved ones have a wonderful New Year as well man! It can only go up from here :)

And yea I agree he's still young enough to turn this around. If he could get on a team like New Orleans or New England they would bring the best out in him. He lacks maturity but the situation with stupid Jay Gruden didn't help him a bit either. I see where Smith may be able to play tomorrow night, I sure hope so. I need someone to cheer for come playoff time since San Fransucko went back to their sucky ways.

Heres some cool trivia..San Fran has had only 4 winning seasons since 2003...all 4 seasons they ended in either the NFC Title game or the Super Bowl. So it's either feast or famine...or (mostly) headache or heartache with this bunch smh!

Reactions: iDidntGetBanned
Hey, this Heinicke guy..yall wanna trade? I'll give you Nick Mullens and a pack of bubblegum for him straight up.

Mullens helped multiple teams win games this season..

..just not his own.

Reactions: ClarkeFan83
ADVERTISEMENT