ADVERTISEMENT

How good is Pulaski

freeatlast2013

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Feb 23, 2013
The Cougar's dismantled the Vikings of Northside 44-6 with two running backs rushing for over 100 yards and passing for over 100. Is Northside that bad or Pulaski that good ? I personally feel that Stephen James is doing a very good job there . This is his third year . 1st year 5-7. 2nd year 9-2 . He is building from the inside out with lineman .

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
What I can recall from scrimmages, The cougars clearly better than George Wythe, Played even with Powerhouse from Kentucky, slightly better than LB, were blown up by Amherst but Amherst lost to LB during the same scrimmage. Much more aggresive than last year with better kicking game. Given, we're dealing with a very small sample size I see a 9-0 Cougar team playing a slightly better 8-1 Spartan team at the end of the year.

What I can recall from scrimmages, The cougars clearly better than George Wythe, Played even with Powerhouse from Kentucky, slightly better than LB, were blown up by Amherst but Amherst lost to LB during the same scrimmage. Much more aggresive than last year with better kicking game. Given, we're dealing with a very small sample size I see a 9-0 Cougar team playing a slightly better 8-1 Spartan team at the end of the year.
I like LB but Amherst played the 2nd and 3rd team plenty during that game.I believe LB really wanted to win and I understand why(confidence).Due to Pulaski schedule they should go 9-0 into the Salem game,but that PH game will be close.I do think LB is slightly better than Pulaski.

I like LB but Amherst played the 2nd and 3rd team plenty during that game.I believe LB really wanted to win and I understand why(confidence).Due to Pulaski schedule they should go 9-0 into the Salem game,but that PH game will be close.I do think LB is slightly better than Pulaski.
1's played the entire scrimmage for LB and Amherst. 2's and 3's didn't touch the field

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT