ADVERTISEMENT

HR Varsity has write-up on Lafayette scrimmage

Lafayette

VaPreps All District
Aug 26, 2001
Nice write up on scrimmage with King William, a 2a playoff team last several years. Lafayette fared well and scored often via the pass and run while shutting out the first team KW. Next scrimmage is at Courtland and then the season opener in Richmond.

Longtime reader.......looking forward to seeing Lafayette in their scrimmage on Thursday with Chancellor. They have a Division 1 DB and LB I believe. I'm interested if Lafayette will have any problems this year playing up in 4A, I don't believe they will.

Also interested in seeing Chancellor first hand. Hearing and reading hey have a Division 1 DE and possibly a QB as well, but as I have read on here the last few years, they seem to be an undisciplined team with penalties and turnovers. Will it be the same old Chancellor as of late. Their schedule is tough and I don't really see them beng favors in more than possibly 2 games.

Anyway, happy to finally be a part of this board and that it is time for football season to begin. Good luck to all teams.

Reactions: anon_vu6vqwsr4nf3b
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT