ADVERTISEMENT

HSHS v Phoebus

23-7

Highland Springs 1 first down for the game with 5:30 left in the game. Complete domination. Highland Springs score came on a Phoebus muffed punt.

Reactions: springer76
23-7

Highland Springs 1 first down for the game with 5:30 left in the game. Complete domination. Highland Springs score came on a Phoebus muffed punt.
It was complete domination! The Springers have a lot of work to do. To me, HS was too slow with just about everything they tried to do, the new QB had a terrible night (too slow with his though process and movement), it appeared for most of the game they couldn't tackle. they couldn't block, it appeared the only thing they could do good was kick the football.... I think this is going to be a good year for the 757. C4, C5, and C6 (Phoebus, Maury, and Oscar Smith) could all win titles this year.

It was complete domination! The Springers have a lot of work to do. To me, HS was too slow with just about everything they tried to do, the new QB had a terrible night (too slow with his though process and movement), it appeared for most of the game they couldn't tackle. they couldn't block, it appeared the only thing they could do good was kick the football.... I think this is going to be a good year for the 757. C4, C5, and C6 (Phoebus, Maury, and Oscar Smith) could all win titles this year.
Highland Springs has some bad tendencies on offense that we exploited. Not many coaching staffs will pick a part the flaw like Blunt did. I believe that y’all have the talent and coaching to still go far this year. They will not play a better schemed defense this year.

The QB is fine and the offense will be better moving forward for Springs. I’m expecting 8-2 with the other loss coming next week to Maury. Something like Maury 34 Highland Springs 21

Reactions: springer76
Highland Springs has some bad tendencies on offense that we exploited. Not many coaching staffs will pick a part the flaw like Blunt did. I believe that y’all have the talent and coaching to still go far this year. They will not play a better schemed defense this year.

The QB is fine and the offense will be better moving forward for Springs. I’m expecting 8-2 with the other loss coming next week to Maury. Something like Maury 34 Highland Springs 21
I totally agree. I think HS tried to dominate "time of possession" with the run game. PHS defense was stifling and HS couldn't sustain drives. Phoebus did exactly what HS wanted to do. PHS completely dominate time of possession and were able to complete drives, HS couldn't do that against that stifling defense. Good job guys, great team you have down there!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT