ADVERTISEMENT

HSHS vs Herm

Backups in after half time if Coach Johnson wants it that way, old buddy. When's the last time you could say THAT was done against a Hermitage team?

Reactions: DinwiddieProud
Herm, I'm afraid you might be in for a long season. Nobody else is at the level of HS, but from what I'm hearing, your team just doesn't have much size, and will struggle with big teams.

Reactions: Herm95
Absolutely DP, 5 losses easily. This game, clearly cause it's 28-0 now. Varina, Henrico, TD, and Manchester will all be losses. This isn't the dark before the dawn either, it's the twilight before the dark. It will get a lot worse before it gets better. those calling for Patrick's head the last few years, got what they wanted, now they have to live with it. My school, my team, 10-0 or 0-10, but this will be painful to watch for us that have been around the last 17+ years.

Reactions: DinwiddieProud
I fully understand and feel for you. This year, they can blame everything on graduations and transfers. Next year will be some other excuse. Maybe after the third year they will wake up and make a change.

Reactions: Herm95
Herm., I see it just went from bad to worse.
Yes sir, and let me just add, including the 2 scrimmages, Hopewell and Monacan I believe, the "fastest show on carpet" (that's a direct quote from Coach Johnson) has scored exactly 0 times.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT