ADVERTISEMENT

Huguenot v Cosby

EPJr

VaPreps Hall of Famer
Sep 27, 2002
F815sGCWEAAgvBY

Just got the update. Cosby upset Huguenot 27-26 in overtime. Bad loss for the young Falcons. The seedings in Region B are tightening up.

I'm just messing with him. RPS has represented very well this year and it's been extremely refreshing to see. I'm honestly shocked at this score though.
Didn't Bo just say they were coming? It was another Falcon fan that crowed they had already arrived. Technically Bo is correct, the other poster not so much. 😉

Reactions: BoKnowsSports
I was a naysayer early on, but the Falcons have some legit talent. The Bird win was a good one and this loss was a bad one. I do believe they can scare some people, but will not play for a region title this year.

Don't put a lot into early post. Many of you questioned this and after reviewing the initial posts I don't think @FalconParent1 was a Huguenot fan period. If you read his takes closely there is some insider information that only certain people would know. Even with a few wins we haven't heard from him lately. I highly suspect he may be a coach for someone in our area who just wanted to stir the pot and is too busy to keep things going. Call me crazy, but it may have back fired.

They better hope they're not matched up with Dinwiddie in the first round, Dinwiddie will steamroll the falcons. Just being honest.

Well @10iceiceice, that may just be the match up we will see. Personally, I think the Falcons passing game could cause Dinwiddie some problems; however, I just can't see the young Huguenot defense being able to stop the Dinwiddie running game. Dalton took a beating early on and is finally getting well. Since adding #4 Mickiel Johnson as a third option the running game has exploded. Rafael Tucker had over 200 yards tonight, Dalton was unstoppable and Johnson added three more touchdowns making it 7 for him in the last two games. Again, I wouldn't take the Falcons lightly.

Happy Friday fellas! First off, Cosby is a little better than their 3-5 record. Not to take anything away from their kids, but they are not on the same level as the upper tier teams in the 804 but have enough talent to hold their own occasionally. I’m high on Huguenot but I’ll say it again and again.. The Falcons have a lot of stuff to clean up. An inspired and well coached team like Cosby will make you pay. Unfortunately kids get this “they suck” in their mind, look ahead and win games in their mind before they play them. I’d bet the house that’s what Huguenot did and it played a factor in the L. Cosby’s very young this year but definitely isn’t a scrub team. This L is comparable to Salem losing to Christiansburg or Cave Spring. Not panic mood but emphasizes there’s a lot of work to be done.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT