ADVERTISEMENT

I had to laugh!

DinwiddieProud

VaPreps All State
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2013
I was perusing the threads across all the six Fall forums to see if I had missed anything of interest, and there is a common denominator. We are all hopelessly addicted. Football season can not get here quick enough for us.

We may be widely separated by the width and breadth of this great state, and we have very different allegiances, but we share the common bond of loving our boys of fall.

May we all stay safe and healthy so that we can enjoy the game we love so dearly, for another season.

I was perusing the threads across all the six Fall forums to see if I had missed anything of interest, and there is a common denominator. We are all hopelessly addicted. Football season can not get here quick enough for us.it's killing me! There's nothing to do, except, look, wait, watch and dream!

We may be widely separated by the width and breadth of this great state, and we have very different allegiances, but we share the common bond of loving our boys of fall.

May we all stay safe and healthy so that we can enjoy the game we love so dearly, for another season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT