ADVERTISEMENT

I think I shall.....

DinwiddieProud

VaPreps All State
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2013
I think I shall take in a local game tomorrow night. Local to Cape Hatteras, that is.

The venerable Hatteras Hurricanes are hosting The Nighthawks of First Flight High School from Kill Devil Hills, Friday night at 6:00.

It might night be a classic game to remember, but it should be fun. The Hurricanes are struggling a little this season. With only 18 players on the roster, depth might be a bit of a problem. So is defense, 0-3 and have given up 154 points, thus far. And..., so is the offense, with only 24 points scored through three games.

First Flight, with of roster of 50 is off to a 2-1 season so far.

This might not be Dinwiddie-Lake Taylor, but it will scratch my itch this week. And this might be the only field I'll ever visit with "Off" sold at the concession stand. Should be fun.

From the Graveyard of the Atlantic, DP!

I think I shall take in a local game tomorrow night. Local to Cape Hatteras, that is.

The venerable Hatteras Hurricanes are hosting The Nighthawks of First Flight High School from Kill Devil Hills, Friday night at 6:00.

It might night be a classic game to remember, but it should be fun. The Hurricanes are struggling a little this season. With only 18 players on the roster, depth might be a bit of a problem. So is defense, 0-3 and have given up 154 points, thus far. And..., so is the offense, with only 24 points scored through three games.

This might not be Dinwiddie-Lake Taylor, but it will scratch my itch this week. And this might be the only field I'll ever visit with "Off" sold at the concession stand. Should be fun.

Feed your addiction DP. I'm off to Caroline County. My lovely daughter has even added Bass Pro to our pregame festivities. Can't complain. Gotta love the fact that my daughter loves the game and her Generals as much as I do. My wife asked her what she wanted for her birthday (10/30) and she replied "a big win over Petersburg and some cake after the game will do".

Reactions: DinwiddieProud
First Flight's head coach is Jim Prince, former longtime coach at Ocean Lakes. Tell him that the guys from VirginiaPreps.com say hello.

Good guy.
I'll try to get to him and extend your greetings.

Feed your addiction DP. I'm off to Caroline County. My lovely daughter has even added Bass Pro to our pregame festivities. Can't complain. Gotta love the fact that my daughter loves the game and her Generals as much as I do. My wife asked her what she wanted for her birthday (10/30) and she replied "a big win over Petersburg and some cake after the game will do".

I have yet to go to Bass Pro, but I want to stop there one day. Your daughter has good taste. Try to catch a meal while you are there. I here the food is terrific. And, you have no choice, you have to have your daughters Birthday wish granted. So, it's on you!

First Flight is an improved team this year. I look for them to win pretty convincingly. They rolled rival Manteo in the Marlin Bowl last week, in a game that has been very competitive over the years. Enjoy the beach DP!

Thanks Keith. With only 18 players, it should get ugly early and often. But, it's football, I'm happy!

Buy the OFF and apply generously. Enjoy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT