ADVERTISEMENT

I wanted to share that DSH...

mike salem

Nov 2, 2009
Salem
Made good on his Salem bet and shaved his head. I think the bet was if GW didn't score 21 against Salem he'd shave his head. I won't post the photo for privacy's sake, but I can confirm he's a milk dud head. (I think that's what he said the kids would call him)

I saw the picture and he looks good sporting the Kojak cut. A word to the wise. Don't bet Mike or against Salem.
That's a fact BN. You and DSH have both payed the price.

I do agree, the "look" looks good on DSH. Some guys can pull it off, others can't. I shaved my head about 20 years ago and was immediately threatened with divorce.

Last edited:
Made good on his Salem bet and shaved his head. I think the bet was if GW didn't score 21 against Salem he'd shave his head. I won't post the photo for privacy's sake, but I can confirm he's a milk dud head. (I think that's what he said the kids would call him)
Mike my head looks like a watermelon LOL!! I learned my lesson. I’ll never bet against the Spartans again!!

If you guys can get to the field a bit early we may even feed you. On second thought, we might wait until halftime to see the score. Might need to put something in your food to keep you quiet.

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
It won't be tailgating on the level of what happens at Salem, but we can at least try to have a few hotdogs and hamburgers for our friends.

You know that the Spartans will be coming to town with payback on their minds. And I would have it know other way. Our two teams don't have a long history with each other, but it is currently one of the hottest rivalries going.

Around the end of August, we will start a thread with eating, traveling, parking, etc. tips for our Salem brethren.

Yeah DSH, I find myself dwelling on football more and more everyday. Something close to exactly 5 months before the official first day of training?

It won't be tailgating on the level of what happens at Salem, but we can at least try to have a few hotdogs and hamburgers for our friends.

You know that the Spartans will be coming to town with payback on their minds. And I would have it know other way. Our two teams don't have a long history with each other, but it is currently one of the hottest rivalries going.

Around the end of August, we will start a thread with eating, traveling, parking, etc. tips for our Salem brethren.

Yeah DSH, I find myself dwelling on football more and more everyday. Something close to exactly 5 months before the official first day of training?
Sounds great. Does anybody think DSH is more "heady " now?

I once made about the worst mistake a guy can make, "when is your baby due?" To a woman that wasn't pregnant. So Riverheads/Stuart's Draft pales in comparison.

BTW, have you ever noticed that "spellcheck" always wants to change Riverheads to Rivetheads? Why I don't cut that darn thing off is stupid of me. It's forever getting me in trouble.

I once made about the worst mistake a guy can make, "when is your baby due?" To a woman that wasn't pregnant. So Riverheads/Stuart's Draft pales in comparison.

BTW, have you ever noticed that "spellcheck" always wants to change Riverheads to Rivetheads? Why I don't cut that darn thing off is stupid of me. It's forever getting me in trouble.

Did you know the woman? Once with a friend I asked when she was due, and had already had the baby a few months prior lol

Did you know the woman? Once with a friend I asked when she was due, and had already had the baby a few months prior lol
Ouch. That was awkward. I guess since you are still alive tells us her post-parted depression was under control.

Yes, I casually knew the lady I thought was pregnant. Needless to say, we didn't become close friends.

I also asked a lady that I did know fairly well how her grandson was doing? (It was actually her son.)

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead

I once said the same thing to a coworker who was pregnant, but she just deadpanned me and said she wasn't. She couldn't keep her face straight though when the complete look of terror swept across my face. She's my kind of people!

I once said the same thing to a coworker who was pregnant, but she just deadpanned me and said she wasn't. She couldn't keep her face straight though when the complete look of terror swept across my face. She's my kind of people!

Yep, she sounds as evil as you are!!!

Oh BTW we are going to need some directions to what part of Petersburg Dinwiddie High School is in?

Ouch. That was awkward. I guess since you are still alive tells us her post-parted depression was under control.

Yes, I casually knew the lady I thought was pregnant. Needless to say, we didn't become close friends.

I also asked a lady that I did know fairly well how her grandson was doing? (It was actually her son.)

We are still good friends. I felt terrible, but I had a little bit of an excuse, they had just moved back into the area, it was a Friday night at game, and I was headed back to press box. It was dark, and although I am sure it was terrible for her to hear, it WAS dark, and I think the kid was born within the last month. I wasn't meaning it on how she looked. If I remember correctly, she was wearing a hoodie.

That's my story and I am sticking to it

Hey DSH, did you know that fake Wrestler Kurt Angle lost a bet and shaved his head, and his hair never grew back!?!? Jus sayin you might have got more than you bargained for boss.....lol
Aye Ham I been wearing a stocking cap all week. Didn't care if it was 100 degree, I've been wearing it lol..Thought I was in the clear until one of the kids saw me out without a cap on last night...Had me all over Snapchat... Darn social media..Got called balloon head all day today ...I do have a big ole 5 gallon sized head :confused::D

Oh BTW we are going to need some directions to what part of Petersburg Dinwiddie High School is in?

No problem, just go to the corner of North Carolina Ave and Diamond Street, stop in front of the guy leaning against the telephone pole, ask him if he can direct you to Dinwiddie HS in Petersburg.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT