ADVERTISEMENT

I wanted to share that DSH...

Aye Ham I been wearing a stocking cap all week. Didn't care if it was 100 degree, I've been wearing it lol..Thought I was in the clear until one of the kids saw me out without a cap on last night...Had me all over Snapchat... Darn social media..Got called balloon head all day today ...I do have a big ole 5 gallon sized head :confused::D
You might start liking it, I buzz my head all the time now....of course I am way past the years of anyone caring what I look like lol.

Yes we are very excited about coming down to that neck of the woods and breaking bread.

http://www.vagardenweek.org/main/tourdetails?id=371

Not knowing much about the area I stumbled upon this website which links Petersburg to Dinwiddie but I guess you garden together?
You will notice, on the map in the link to the garden week site, only one pin is for a location in Dinwiddie. This is easily explained. The garden club, in an effort to upgrade the status of their tour, bribed an owner in Dinwiddie to allow them to be listed in the tour guide. Rest assured, this person has been excommunicated from Dinwiddie, and their name shall never be spoken again.

Reactions: freeatlast2013
Lol one time thing Hammy! I’ve cut it low before but not this low. I like to look good for the young professional ladies ya know :cool:
Lol. You use term professional loosely. One might interpret professional ladies as ones from the "red light district". I can promise you they don't care about your hair. They roll for dough.

Freeatlast, I heard Roanoke County planned to annex Salem; therefore, making Glenvar the county seat. Also heard three putt was running for mayor. Probably best, he spends a lot of time in closed session at Mac and Bobs.

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
Salem is attacked again, even in the process of trying to figure out basic directions. Help me forgive those that attack .

Salem is attacked again, even in the process of trying to figure out basic directions. Help me forgive those that attack .

I hope you are joking, as from what it seems like EVERYONE in this thread is making jokes. Not everyone is out to disparage Salem at every turn. And even when Salem people say things about other areas and other subjects, they aren't all out to disparage others

Honestly, we are looking forward to having you good people visit us. We will try to be extremely hospitable everywhere, but on the football field.

Hey, I'm proud of the effort of our humble little band, but I hope Salem can bring their band and do the half time performance. They are the best high school band
Lol. You use term professional loosely. One might interpret professional ladies as ones from the "red light district". I can promise you they don't care about your hair. They roll for dough.

Same directions for DSH, Corner on North Carolina Ave and Diamond Street, rock your head back in a "hey" gesture to the guy leaning against the telephone pole. That's a full service street corner.

What game you going to tomorrow night DSH?

I asked Navy if he wanted to ride to Sussex to see ARGS vs Surry girls tomorrow night. I just wanted to see if Jada Boyd is the real deal.

What game you going to tomorrow night DSH?

I asked Navy if he wanted to ride to Sussex to see ARGS vs Surry girls tomorrow night. I just wanted to see if Jada Boyd is the real deal.
I’ll be at the games at Glen Allen High. Springer’s girls are playing Norview and Varina boys play Hampton following the girls game. Going to be 2 very good games. I’m hopeful I get a chance to see Ms. Boyd play next week at the Siegel Center. Wanted to get out to Radford and see Mac McClung! It’ll be a sellout by 5:30 tomorrow (Game’s at 8:30). Wish they played Saturday instead!

Free are you being serious? It was a freaking joke. In fact, we thought you were joking initially as well and thought it was funny. Thats why we replied the way we did. Jeez, why do some Salem fans think everyone hates them? Its high school football.

Come on Navy. I was playing you guys. I knew you boys were joking before you knew you were joking about the joke. Geez come on. Gotcha.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT