ADVERTISEMENT

I was wrong… AGAIN

BoKnowsSports

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Sep 19, 2021
Varina Blue Devils are legit. I picked GA to win it tonight and said the Jags would
win convincingly.. I was very wrong. I did pick Varina to win the C4 Championship this year and I’m gonna have to stand on it for the coming weeks. Huge 38-3 win over Glen Allen tonight.

My 804 homie has been screaming Glen Allen is overrated and hasn’t played competition yet
Nah, Glen Allen is legit, not switching up on them. Varina’s offense has taken that step though. Been saying Varina was as talented as anybody in C4 but the offense held them back big time. Last night was a major statement fasho. There’s no shortage of talent on that roster and they’re playing to their potential. Offense has put up 31, 18, 34, 40 and 38. I picked Varina to win C4, I’m shutting up and standing on that.

I think Glen Allen was a little overrated but the bigger issue as I said earlier in the week is I thought they would fold against against a physical Varina or HSHS type of team and that's exactly what happened.

Varina's defense is the real deal. I think come playoff time region 4B will see some low scoring nail biters.

I think Glen Allen was a little overrated but the bigger issue as I said earlier in the week is I thought they would fold against against a physical Varina or HSHS type of team and that's exactly what happened.

Varina's defense is the real deal. I think come playoff time region 4B will see some low scoring nail biters.
I respect it big bro, but I still don’t think GA is all that overrated. That’s a really good football team and I think we’ll see them bounce back and beat Herm pretty big.

Defensively, Varina is ELITE. I’ve said it and will continue to say it.. Best defense in C4! Wyche takes that Varina offense to another level though. Not sure when Darius Wilson gets back, but they’re only going to get better on D. Thursday night is going to be big. Can’t have a let down after a big game.

I think GA is still a really good football team. I was surprised at the final score but I knew it wouldn’t be easy to walk into Varina, on homecoming and beat a team that you never beat. Varina heard all week how they were the underdog. Shoutout to their coaches who had them locked in and prepared.

I think GA is still a really good football team. I was surprised at the final score but I knew it wouldn’t be easy to walk into Varina, on homecoming and beat a team that you never beat. Varina heard all week how they were the underdog. Shoutout to their coaches who had them locked in and prepared.
Facts!

Rare 5+ minute game highlights. @Phoebus Fan and @CavsGrad WE COMING big homies!

That’s the atmosphere i miss. They’ve literally put all Phoebus games on Saturday afternoons for the last couple of years and it’s usually Phoebus side semi packed and 20 fans on the other side.

Good win for Varina. Hopefully i can get a chance to watch the game. That 4B race will be exciting. I’ll definitely be at that second round game between Dinwiddie, Huguenot, or Varina — that’s if something crazy happens that prevents this game from happening.

Reactions: BoKnowsSports
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT