ADVERTISEMENT

In the end this is what matters

3puttcharlie

VaPreps Varsity
Jul 31, 2013
All of us posters love our high school teams. We carry a little chip on our shoulders when somebody bad mouths our team. In good banter. Its when any you g man goes to the next level ,be it tech, uva, jmu, wash Lee, Richmond ferrum...etc.... We feel good!!!! I love this game and hope all kids stay healthy safe and enjoy the season..... Vince said..IDONT CARE IF YOU GET KNOCKED DOWN, IWANNA KNOW ARE YOUGONNA GET BACK UP!!!!! THE PUTT HAS SPOKEN!!!!

Apparently I missed a lot drama. Darn. Apparently it had something to do with Sherando and GW Danville fans. Glad Salem not involved.

It’s the route this page has taken
I will try my best to clean things up. It won't happen overnight. I request that if you see anything not right report it to me by hitting the tool button below the post on the left. Once you hit that button click report and I should receive a notification. It's an anonymous system, so no one will know you reported it. Thank you.

I will try my best to clean things up. It won't happen overnight. I request that if you see anything not right report it to me by hitting the tool button below the post on the left. Once you hit that button click report and I should receive a notification. Thank you.
Not my place I’ve learned to just leave it alone and go about my business

I will try my best to clean things up. It won't happen overnight. I request that if you see anything not right report it to me by hitting the tool button below the post on the left. Once you hit that button click report and I should receive a notification. It's an anonymous system, so no one will know you reported it. Thank you.

A little cleanup is fine, please don't do what Rod did and just nuke any discussion he didn't like or involved a team he favored.

Reactions: 7time and OCBoy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT