ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting stance taken by TCIS on reclassification

Looks like the BSCHS AD didn't perform his due diligence before these decisions were made in his quest to creating a national powerhouse football team. The BSCHS administration does have a couple of options to move forward with but some of the decisions would affect all the athletic programs and other smaller changes would only affect the football program. Hope they do their homework on this one before they make a decision and I hope they base it on what is the best for the entire school not just the football program. Don't get me wrong I am all about football but now this affects the entire school.

I think they will just remove themselves from the TCIS conference entirely in all sports.
They are in too deep with all these football dreams and have said way too much about what their itentions are, before completely thinking the entire process out. Seems to me like the AD is all about making a name for himself, riding on the Coach Scott ship, that he will sacrifice the good of other sports for the rise of the football program.
Does this new AD have any previous experience at that position or even varsity level coaching?

Nope, never was an AD and as far as I know hasn't coached at the high school level. He owns a successful construction company and has money so it's a perfect fit for what the BSCHS administration is trying to become. I just feel bad for the current students, student-athletes, teachers and families that are a part of the BSCHS community as this may affect everyone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT