ADVERTISEMENT

Is there a broadcast for Eastern View vs Lake Taylor

Having too much trouble entering website. Anybody having this problem?

This is safe to enter a credit card in to? Seems fishy

I'd like to know this too... Every game they say there is a live stream you go to some doggy site and they ask you for a credit card. I have never followed through with it. Is there actually someone their live streaming it and if so what is the quality

I'd like to know this too... Every game they say there is a live stream you go to some doggy site and they ask you for a credit card. I have never followed through with it. Is there actually someone their live streaming it and if so what is the quality
I didn't try the link, but I noticed there were a few YouTube pages with similar setups. I wouldn't try my card on the sites.

Last edited:
NFHS sponsors the stream of VHSL Championship games.
I did it the last 2 years and if you go to the link, you have to decide on the type of "PASS" you want because they offer 3 different varieties.
Monthly - you get billed monthly (DO NOT PICK THIS ONE!)
Playoff - This gives you access to a single game and ends after the broadcast (GET THIS ONE - 1 game 1 Fee.)
Tournament - I think this is more related to basketball

https://www.nfhsnetwork.com/explore/upcoming/school/2e97fc4ffe

NFHS sponsors the stream of VHSL Championship games.
I did it the last 2 years and if you go to the link, you have to decide on the type of "PASS" you want because they offer 3 different varieties.
Monthly - you get billed monthly (DO NOT PICK THIS ONE!)
Playoff - This gives you access to a single game and ends after the broadcast (GET THIS ONE - 1 game 1 Fee.)
Tournament - I think this is more related to basketball
https://www.nfhsnetwork.com/explore/upcoming/school/2e97fc4ffe

You can go with the monthly, just remember to cancel it after you are done watching the playoffs or it will renew until you do cancel.

Reactions: CHUKNOW
You can go with the monthly, just remember to cancel it after you are done watching the playoffs or it will renew until you do cancel.

You are correct sir... I chose the single game to avoid having to "cancel at a later date" because it just seemed easier at the time. Either way, you should get access without risk.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT