ADVERTISEMENT

It's so close

G MASTER BLASTER W

VaPreps All District
Aug 30, 2012
The time is almost here for us to debate and defend out teams. For some of us to be viewed as smart mouthed a holes (me) lol but I wouldn't have it any other way. I want to say thank you to all of you who take time out of your days to come here and talk about the sport we love. Thank you for being so passionate about your teams. It's so close ladies and gentlemen we can smell it in the air I want to wish the best of luck to all the young men taking the field this season for our entertainment. And one more thing thanks for putting up with me GO MAROONS!

Lol. I came up there last year and watched the game vs. Riverheads. Loved the stadium, loved the players walking down through the stands. Loved the fans getting hardcore. Good atmosphere. :)

Glad you enjoyed the atmosphere at GW and hope you had a safe trip. And we are like that at every game GW vs RR is a game to see or us and FC. Come on up and see us we will be the loud group on the hill to the left of the press box lol.

Actually, I live in Bristol, so it's not that long of a drive for me to come up there. It's actually shorter for me to come there than to go back to Dickenson County, where I am originally from, and watch Ridgeview.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT