ADVERTISEMENT

Jalyn Holmes

DEVILSLB99

VaPreps All District
Gold Member
Dec 19, 2005
Former Lake Taylor star and kid I've known and has been a member of my family since I saw him in the 5th grade had a big game in the Cotton Bowl for Ohio State. He opened the pipeline of VA to OSU as there is some talented Virginians playing for Urban Meyer. Including this year with Mitchell and Pope both signing there.

Jalyn made himself some money this year by coming back to school and showing his versatility by playing all Dline positions without losing his speed. He will be playing in the Senior Bowl in a couple of weeks and will probably be a 2nd-3rd round pick. Congrats Jalyn on a great career.

He has been fun to watch. I think he has a nice NFL career ahead of him.

Former Lake Taylor star and kid I've known and has been a member of my family since I saw him in the 5th grade had a big game in the Cotton Bowl for Ohio State. He opened the pipeline of VA to OSU as there is some talented Virginians playing for Urban Meyer. Including this year with Mitchell and Pope both signing there.

Jalyn made himself some money this year by coming back to school and showing his versatility by playing all Dline positions without losing his speed. He will be playing in the Senior Bowl in a couple of weeks and will probably be a 2nd-3rd round pick. Congrats Jalyn on a great career.
He has had a great career and is to be roundly commended for taking care of business on and off the field without becoming a story off the field. Good luck to him on a long and successful career at the next level. One slight revision as he helped establish that OSU pipeline in VA along with the Grant kid from Hermitage.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT